“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
Printvenue is led by team of young professionals who work HARD but work SMART, are imaginative and strive to achieve and deliver nothing but the best.
Our philosophy is embedded in encouraging employee empowerment, growth and development of individuals by realizing their potential with out of the box ideas.
We are always interested in speaking with people who have fire in the belly and have following traits:
- People who are curious, creative, enthusiastic and possess common sense.
- People who believe in performance and NOT work hours.
- People with hunger, and willing to learn every day.
- People who love challenges and are good team players.
- Most importantly people we expect you to have 'good sense of HUMOUR' (We don’t want serious and dull folks in our office. We are a lively office)
If you say, your DNA has all above, then YOU ARE IN and Printvenue awaits you!!
Drop in your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Current Job Openings
1. Business Development Executive – Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore
- The Business Development Executive works to improve Printvenue market position drive growth and achieve financial goals. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key partner relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new partners, present to them, ultimately convert them into partners, and continue to grow business in the future. Business Development Managers will also help manage existing partners and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on partners / customers, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their partners’ future needs.
2. Position – Digital Marketing Lead
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to meet to you.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.